Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Hebrews 11:1, KJV.
Are you hungry for more of God in your life today? The scripture tells us that faith opens the door for Him to move on our behalf. Faith is what pleases Him. It gives substance to the things we hope for and makes them tangible. We’ve all been given a measure of faith, but it’s up to each of us to put it into action. Notice today’s verse starts by saying, “Now faith.” It’s not “later” faith or “one day” faith. We have to have faith for today, right now.
Do you believe that God has blessings in store for you right now? Do you believe He wants to pour out His favor on you today? When you step out in faith and declare His Word, you open the door to His abundant favor and blessing in every area of your life!
I promise to love you:
at 6 am when you’re waking
to go to work, to school, or whatever
road life takes you on;
and when you didn’t sleep well,
your hair is a mess
and your eyes are sleepy.
at 8 am when we say goodbye
for the day and you’re rushing
out the door with a cup
of black coffee, after finishing
a morning cigarette
when your lips taste like
caffeine and nicotine.
at 3 pm when you’re exhausted
from the day and people have
worn you out and you feel like
sighing, crying, and falling asleep
and escaping in afternoon dreams.
I will kiss your forehead,
and wrap myself in your arms.
at 10 pm when you’re heading to bed,
even though you won’t sleep for hours
and you’ll flip through all the channels
tired of dismal newscasts and re-runs.
Especially when we become a human knot
wrapped up in sheets and kisses
at 3 am when loneliness and sadness
do not destroy you, but consume you
and when you weep without an explanation
I’ll kiss your lips, softly and
tell you you’re the absolute best.
When we talk about life
and why winter kills the flowers.
I will love you when you grow old,
I will love you even after that
I will love you if I’m no longer here
I will love you
I will love you
and I will love you.
- listen to your mother. she don’t always know the right things but would a mother ever put you in danger?
- respect your father. he won’t always say the right things but he loves you so much and he must get the respect he needs.
- be kind to your siblings. your relationship with them won’t always…
I was okay with my life. I really was. Then you came. And you made it much much better. You’re the craziest person I know and my best friend. I’ll miss you. Enjoy summer without me. TEXT ME EVERYDAY. Haha love you ♥
Your hair will forever smell like champorado. Kidding. -bi
Shailene Woodley and Ansel Elgort filming The Fault In Our Stars in Amsterdam.
"Hazel Grace, they don’t actually hurt you unless you light them."
- me: i just want a cute boyfriend
- friend: then get one
- me: RIGHT OKAY I'LL JUST WALK OUTSIDE AND GET A BOYFRIEND WHO IS KIND AND SWEET AND FUNNY AND WHO'LL HOLD THE DOOR OPEN FOR ME AND CALL ME BEAUTIFUL AND WALK WITH ME PLACES AND GO SEE SHITTY MOVIES WITH ME AND WILL LOVE READING AND WALKING ON THE BEACH AT SUNSET AND WHO MY PARENTS LIKE AND WHO GOES TO THE SAME SCHOOL AS ME AND IS VERY ATTRACTIVE BUT HE'S NOT A DOUCHE ABOUT IT AND WHO LOVES ANIMALS AND CHILDREN AND WHO HAS THE SAME VALUES AND BELIEFS AS ME AND IS SMART AND LISTENS TO THE SAME MUSIC AS ME AND LOVES EVERY AWKWARD QUIRK ABOUT ME AND WHO'LL NEVER CHEAT ON ME YEAH OKAY SIMPLE BRB GETTING A BOYFRIEND BECAUSE APPARENTLY IS JUST THAT EASY.